Subscribe to Trippy Food’s YouTube
Follow Trippy Food on Facebook
Follow Trippy Food on Instagramhttps://instagram.com/val_trippyfood/
Trippy Food Sites
- Amy Scattergood L.A. Weekly’s Food Blog editor’s own site – not updated lately but some magnificent writing
- Biggest Menu Share Your Taste – a wide variety of global reader contributed menu items
- Epic Meal Time An over-the-top YouTube video channel featuring testosterone-fueled cooking
- Food Truck Times Real Reviews of the LA Lunch Trucks
- GrapeSmart Because Wine Doesn’t Have to Be Expensive to Be Good.
- Here, Eat This! Follow Kiki Maraschino on her adventures in Los Angeles and points beyond as she searches out the perfect catfish, the ultimate taco, and tries to avoid arrest.
- LA Foodie podcasts A great food-based audio program. LA Foodie is Drew Hubbard and Ben Waters, looking for the best eats in LA and usually finding them.
- Let Me Eat Cake Manila Machine co-founder. Cake lover. Donut fiend.
- Portland Monthly Magazine – Eat and Drink A definitive guide to dining in Portland, Oregon
- Sausages & the Like Everything you wanted to know about sausage from A to Z
- The Glutster A desmadroso food, booze and punk rock blog
- The Minty The Minty is a Los Angeles lifestyle blog focusing on the city’s dining, dating, arts and culture scenes.
- TV Food and Drink The blog that combines TV, food and drink for a cultural experience in your own home
- What The Fuck Should I Make For Dinner? A very vulgar and hilarious interactive site to help you choose what to make for dinner
- Exotic Meat Market.com Exotic Meat market invites you to celebrate life with their exotic wild game meats, the product of their passion and dreams.
- Hop Woo Chinese cuisine extraordinaire in Los Angeles’ Chinatown district
- Kali Dining Site for the underground restaurant in the L.A. area by Chef Kevin Meehan
- Lindy & Grundy Local, Pastured and Organic Meats – your Los Angeles butcher shop
Trippy Travel Sites
- America's Highway: Oral Histories of Route 66 An interactive Google map of Route 66
- Atlas Obscura The Atlas Obscura is the definitive guidebook and friendly tour-guide to the world’s most wondrous places.
- Hometown America Your Guide to Offbeat, Odd America Travel Attractions
- Kansas Travel & Tourism What to see and do in Kansas
- LIVE_F>A>S>T Magazine LIVE FAST (Fashion, Art, Sex and Travel) is an independent cultural magazine delivering exclusive fashion editorials, interviews with up & coming and established artists, and conversations about sex and travel
- North American Basque Organizations Where to get your Basque on
- Oscar Mayer's Hotdogger Blog Wienermobile tracker Want to see the Wienermobile? Here’s how
- RoadsideAmerica.com Your Online guide to Offbeat Tourist Attractions
- RoadsideArchitecture.com Buildings, Signs, Statues and More – If someone built it and it’s on the unusual side, you can find it here
- Travel Iowa: Quirky Sites and Stops Need we say more?
- Trippy.com A site where you can pin and share travel ideas in pictures
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Tao Of Taos
Taos Pueblo, New Mexico Americans of European ancestry imagine a trip to Taos, New Mexico should include browsing through the galleries and studios of the vibrant century-old artist community or a day of exceptional skiing at Taos Ski Valley, yet … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged adobe, Adobe Cafe, American, blue corn, coffee, Columbus, fry bread, Hlaauma, Hlaukkwima, Indian, Kodak, Mary Esther Winters, mica, mission, native, New Mexico, New York, NM, pine nuts, piñon, pottery, pueblo, red willows, Saint Jerome, San Geronimo, Taos, tribal, tribe, World's Fair Comments Off on The Tao Of Taos
Mary, Queen of Scots
ScotsFestival and International Highland Games XXI The Queen Mary, Long Beach, California For those in Southern California who want to get in touch with their inner-Scot (or at least a peek under the kilt), The Queen Mary in Long Beach … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Mary, Queen of Scots
Looks Like Muskrat Love
Muskrat, North America The consumption of large rodentia is usually a plot line for a survival drama or doomsday novel, and yet North American native the muskrat has been prized for its fur and meat for centuries. While not a … Continue reading
Posted in Canada, Uncategorized, USA Tagged Exotic Meat Market, muskrat, Nutria, rodent, Trippy Food, Valentino Herrera Comments Off on Looks Like Muskrat Love
Mary Had A Little Lamb
Palestinian lamb roast Olive Tree Restaurant, Anaheim CA In the spirit of the famed annual Explorers Club dinner, Los Angeles food adventurers LA Gastronauts arrange monthly dinners around Southern California featuring unusual, ethnic and otherwise unique cuisine. These dinners can … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, Uncategorized Tagged Anaheim, apricot nectar, arayes kufta, baklawa, CA, California, dates, fattoush, Gastronauts, hummus, kharouf mahshi, kidney, lamb, Little Arabia, Little Gaza, liver, Medjool, Middle Eastern, mutabal, Olive Tree Restaurant, Palestinian, pistachio, roast, spleen, Vimto, Yusuf Abdo Comments Off on Mary Had A Little Lamb