Subscribe to Trippy Food’s YouTube
Follow Trippy Food on Facebook
Follow Trippy Food on Instagramhttps://instagram.com/val_trippyfood/
Trippy Food Sites
- Amy Scattergood L.A. Weekly’s Food Blog editor’s own site – not updated lately but some magnificent writing
- Biggest Menu Share Your Taste – a wide variety of global reader contributed menu items
- Epic Meal Time An over-the-top YouTube video channel featuring testosterone-fueled cooking
- Food Truck Times Real Reviews of the LA Lunch Trucks
- GrapeSmart Because Wine Doesn’t Have to Be Expensive to Be Good.
- Here, Eat This! Follow Kiki Maraschino on her adventures in Los Angeles and points beyond as she searches out the perfect catfish, the ultimate taco, and tries to avoid arrest.
- LA Foodie podcasts A great food-based audio program. LA Foodie is Drew Hubbard and Ben Waters, looking for the best eats in LA and usually finding them.
- Let Me Eat Cake Manila Machine co-founder. Cake lover. Donut fiend.
- Portland Monthly Magazine – Eat and Drink A definitive guide to dining in Portland, Oregon
- Sausages & the Like Everything you wanted to know about sausage from A to Z
- The Glutster A desmadroso food, booze and punk rock blog
- The Minty The Minty is a Los Angeles lifestyle blog focusing on the city’s dining, dating, arts and culture scenes.
- TV Food and Drink The blog that combines TV, food and drink for a cultural experience in your own home
- What The Fuck Should I Make For Dinner? A very vulgar and hilarious interactive site to help you choose what to make for dinner
- Exotic Meat Market.com Exotic Meat market invites you to celebrate life with their exotic wild game meats, the product of their passion and dreams.
- Hop Woo Chinese cuisine extraordinaire in Los Angeles’ Chinatown district
- Kali Dining Site for the underground restaurant in the L.A. area by Chef Kevin Meehan
- Lindy & Grundy Local, Pastured and Organic Meats – your Los Angeles butcher shop
Trippy Travel Sites
- America's Highway: Oral Histories of Route 66 An interactive Google map of Route 66
- Atlas Obscura The Atlas Obscura is the definitive guidebook and friendly tour-guide to the world’s most wondrous places.
- Hometown America Your Guide to Offbeat, Odd America Travel Attractions
- Kansas Travel & Tourism What to see and do in Kansas
- LIVE_F>A>S>T Magazine LIVE FAST (Fashion, Art, Sex and Travel) is an independent cultural magazine delivering exclusive fashion editorials, interviews with up & coming and established artists, and conversations about sex and travel
- North American Basque Organizations Where to get your Basque on
- Oscar Mayer's Hotdogger Blog Wienermobile tracker Want to see the Wienermobile? Here’s how
- RoadsideAmerica.com Your Online guide to Offbeat Tourist Attractions
- RoadsideArchitecture.com Buildings, Signs, Statues and More – If someone built it and it’s on the unusual side, you can find it here
- Travel Iowa: Quirky Sites and Stops Need we say more?
- Trippy.com A site where you can pin and share travel ideas in pictures
Tag Archives: pizza
A Little Pizza My Heart
800 Degrees Los Angeles (Westwood), California 800 Degrees has enjoyed robust patronage since opening its doors early in 2012, primarily for delivering decent, inexpensive pizza quickly under chandelier light in a comfortable space on a bustling Westwood street corner. Henry … Continue reading
Posted in Southern California Tagged 800 Degrees, Anthony Carron, arugula, Autostrada, CA, caciocavallo, California, Carni, cheese, chef, dough, fontina, friarelli, L.A., LA, Los Angeles, Neapolitan, olive, panini, panuozzo, Peperonata, pizza, rapini, Salsiccia, Salumi, sandwich, street food, turkey, Westwood Comments Off on A Little Pizza My Heart
I Do! I Like Them, Sam-I-Am!
Sammy’s Woodfired Pizza and Grill California/Nevada Do you like vegetarian and vegan that’s not shaped like SPAM? Will you eat pizza in a pan from a wood-fired oven, if you can? I love to eat meat, this is true but … Continue reading
Posted in Southern California Tagged Bibb, CA, California, chicken, cotton candy, duck, El Segundo, ginger, gluten-free, hummus, Japanese, kefir, La Jolla, lettuce, meat, meatballs, Nevada, peppers, pizza, quinoa, salad, Sami Ladeki, Sammy's Woodfired Pizza and Grill, shishito, tacos, tapas, tare, vegan, vegetables, vegetarian 1 Comment
Wicked Pissa Pizza
Pizza in Boston In the great American pizza wars, there are generally two superpowers still standing when the smoke clears – on the eastern front, we have New York City with its legendary fold-and-funnel slices, replete with oozing cheese and … Continue reading
Posted in New England Tagged Alan Richman, Boston, Boston Magazine, cheese, Chicago, garlic, Greek, House of Pizza, ice cream, Italian, lamb, MA, Massachusetts, New York City, Nick's, Picco, pie, pissa, pizza, Polcari's, Regina Pizzeria, Rick Katz, Santarpio, Santarpio's, sausage, sausages, skewers, steak tips, Uno, Wicked Comments Off on Wicked Pissa Pizza
Find The Salami
Coppa Enoteca Boston, Massachusetts Boston’s Coppa Enoteca occupies a thin sliver at the end of block of South End red brick townhouses, easily several hundred years old. The narrow gastropub is subtly identified by a simple, gold leaf-lettered “COPPA” in … Continue reading
Posted in New England Tagged antipasti, beef heart, Best Chef Northeast, blood sausage, bone marrow, Boston, charcuterie, chef, Coda di Maiale, Coppa, Coppa Enoteca, crudo, executive chef, Food Network, fried egg, garbanzo beans, Italian, James Beard, Jamie Bissonnette, Kathryn Christensen, Ken Oringer, KO Prime, MA, Massachusetts, moustarda, New England, Nine Zero Hotel, nose-to-tail, ostriche, oysters, Panino di Riccio di Mare, pastrami, pig, pig tail, pizza, pork belly, Ravioli di Maiale, Ready Set Cook, Restaurant, salami, salumeria, sea urchin, sous chef, South End, Spanish, stuzzichini, tapas, Toro, tripe, Trippa alla Collinsville, tuna Comments Off on Find The Salami
Soleto Trattoria and Pizza Bar Los Angeles, California Soleto is an urban enigma, an Italian bistro risen from the ashes of the former Zucca Ristorante in a building that from the exterior looks like an office front in downtown Los … Continue reading
Posted in Southern California Tagged angel hair, antipasto, bar, Bolognese, branzino, CA, Caesar salad, calamari, California, Cardini, cauliflower, chef, eto, Gondola, grappa, IDG Restaurants, Italian, Italy, L.A., limoncello, Los Angeles, meatball, Milanese, oregano, oven, pasta, pizza, ragu, rtigatoni, Sascha Lyon, shrimp, stuzzichini, trattoria, Zucca Comments Off on Mangia Mia