Subscribe to Trippy Food’s YouTube
Follow Trippy Food on Facebook
Follow Trippy Food on Instagramhttps://instagram.com/val_trippyfood/
Trippy Food Sites
- Amy Scattergood L.A. Weekly’s Food Blog editor’s own site – not updated lately but some magnificent writing
- Biggest Menu Share Your Taste – a wide variety of global reader contributed menu items
- Epic Meal Time An over-the-top YouTube video channel featuring testosterone-fueled cooking
- Food Truck Times Real Reviews of the LA Lunch Trucks
- GrapeSmart Because Wine Doesn’t Have to Be Expensive to Be Good.
- Here, Eat This! Follow Kiki Maraschino on her adventures in Los Angeles and points beyond as she searches out the perfect catfish, the ultimate taco, and tries to avoid arrest.
- LA Foodie podcasts A great food-based audio program. LA Foodie is Drew Hubbard and Ben Waters, looking for the best eats in LA and usually finding them.
- Let Me Eat Cake Manila Machine co-founder. Cake lover. Donut fiend.
- Portland Monthly Magazine – Eat and Drink A definitive guide to dining in Portland, Oregon
- Sausages & the Like Everything you wanted to know about sausage from A to Z
- The Glutster A desmadroso food, booze and punk rock blog
- The Minty The Minty is a Los Angeles lifestyle blog focusing on the city’s dining, dating, arts and culture scenes.
- TV Food and Drink The blog that combines TV, food and drink for a cultural experience in your own home
- What The Fuck Should I Make For Dinner? A very vulgar and hilarious interactive site to help you choose what to make for dinner
- Exotic Meat Market.com Exotic Meat market invites you to celebrate life with their exotic wild game meats, the product of their passion and dreams.
- Hop Woo Chinese cuisine extraordinaire in Los Angeles’ Chinatown district
- Kali Dining Site for the underground restaurant in the L.A. area by Chef Kevin Meehan
- Lindy & Grundy Local, Pastured and Organic Meats – your Los Angeles butcher shop
Trippy Travel Sites
- America's Highway: Oral Histories of Route 66 An interactive Google map of Route 66
- Atlas Obscura The Atlas Obscura is the definitive guidebook and friendly tour-guide to the world’s most wondrous places.
- Hometown America Your Guide to Offbeat, Odd America Travel Attractions
- Kansas Travel & Tourism What to see and do in Kansas
- LIVE_F>A>S>T Magazine LIVE FAST (Fashion, Art, Sex and Travel) is an independent cultural magazine delivering exclusive fashion editorials, interviews with up & coming and established artists, and conversations about sex and travel
- North American Basque Organizations Where to get your Basque on
- Oscar Mayer's Hotdogger Blog Wienermobile tracker Want to see the Wienermobile? Here’s how
- RoadsideAmerica.com Your Online guide to Offbeat Tourist Attractions
- RoadsideArchitecture.com Buildings, Signs, Statues and More – If someone built it and it’s on the unusual side, you can find it here
- Travel Iowa: Quirky Sites and Stops Need we say more?
- Trippy.com A site where you can pin and share travel ideas in pictures
Tag Archives: Massachusetts
The Little Red Diner That Could
The Lunch Box Diner Malden, Massachusetts When asked what fuels my insatiable need to seek out the unknown, to surrender to my wanderlust, setting my sails to the winds on pilgrimages to temples of kitschy Americana and gastronomic oddities, I … Continue reading
Posted in New England Tagged breakfast, Chelsea, Diner, Hilltop Steak House, Judy’s, Kellogg's Variety Pack, Lulu's, Lunch Box Diner, MA, Malden, Malden Square, Massachusetts, New Bridge Café, Nick Master, PA, Pittsburgh, Rose’s Lil’ Red Diner, Schopell's, steak tips, Sugar Frosted Flakes, Tony the Tiger, Viv's, Woolworth's, Worcester Lunch Car 4 Comments
Meat Me In Harvard Square
Mr. Bartley’s Gourmet Burgers Cambridge, Massachusetts Up until a decade or two ago, Harvard Square was the kind of place where you could browse through record stores like Strawberries, and maybe pick up the latest Rolling Stone, Circus or Creem … Continue reading
Posted in New England Tagged Boston, burger, Burger Cottage, Cambridge, Gourmet Burgers, Guy Fieri, hamburger, Harvard Square, MA, Mass, Massachusetts, Mr. Bartley's Comments Off on Meat Me In Harvard Square
King of the Hill
Hilltop Steakhouse Saugus, Massachusetts ***CLOSED*** Some expanses of American highway were preordained as incubators for notable roadside attractions, such as Interstate 94 in North Dakota, legendary Route 66 and U.S. Route 1 north of Boston. The latter is a cluttered … Continue reading
Posted in New England Tagged beef, Boston, cactus, cattle, Frank Giuffrida, Hilltop Lounge, Hilltop Steak House, Hilltop Steakhouse, loin flap, MA, Massachusetts, Porterhouse, rib eye, Route 1, Saugus, sirloin tips, steak tips 5 Comments
Wicked Pissa Pizza
Pizza in Boston In the great American pizza wars, there are generally two superpowers still standing when the smoke clears – on the eastern front, we have New York City with its legendary fold-and-funnel slices, replete with oozing cheese and … Continue reading
Posted in New England Tagged Alan Richman, Boston, Boston Magazine, cheese, Chicago, garlic, Greek, House of Pizza, ice cream, Italian, lamb, MA, Massachusetts, New York City, Nick's, Picco, pie, pissa, pizza, Polcari's, Regina Pizzeria, Rick Katz, Santarpio, Santarpio's, sausage, sausages, skewers, steak tips, Uno, Wicked Comments Off on Wicked Pissa Pizza
Find The Salami
Coppa Enoteca Boston, Massachusetts Boston’s Coppa Enoteca occupies a thin sliver at the end of block of South End red brick townhouses, easily several hundred years old. The narrow gastropub is subtly identified by a simple, gold leaf-lettered “COPPA” in … Continue reading
Posted in New England Tagged antipasti, beef heart, Best Chef Northeast, blood sausage, bone marrow, Boston, charcuterie, chef, Coda di Maiale, Coppa, Coppa Enoteca, crudo, executive chef, Food Network, fried egg, garbanzo beans, Italian, James Beard, Jamie Bissonnette, Kathryn Christensen, Ken Oringer, KO Prime, MA, Massachusetts, moustarda, New England, Nine Zero Hotel, nose-to-tail, ostriche, oysters, Panino di Riccio di Mare, pastrami, pig, pig tail, pizza, pork belly, Ravioli di Maiale, Ready Set Cook, Restaurant, salami, salumeria, sea urchin, sous chef, South End, Spanish, stuzzichini, tapas, Toro, tripe, Trippa alla Collinsville, tuna Comments Off on Find The Salami