Subscribe to Trippy Food’s YouTube
Follow Trippy Food on Facebook
Follow Trippy Food on Instagramhttps://instagram.com/val_trippyfood/
Trippy Food Sites
- Amy Scattergood L.A. Weekly’s Food Blog editor’s own site – not updated lately but some magnificent writing
- Biggest Menu Share Your Taste – a wide variety of global reader contributed menu items
- Epic Meal Time An over-the-top YouTube video channel featuring testosterone-fueled cooking
- Food Truck Times Real Reviews of the LA Lunch Trucks
- GrapeSmart Because Wine Doesn’t Have to Be Expensive to Be Good.
- Here, Eat This! Follow Kiki Maraschino on her adventures in Los Angeles and points beyond as she searches out the perfect catfish, the ultimate taco, and tries to avoid arrest.
- LA Foodie podcasts A great food-based audio program. LA Foodie is Drew Hubbard and Ben Waters, looking for the best eats in LA and usually finding them.
- Let Me Eat Cake Manila Machine co-founder. Cake lover. Donut fiend.
- Portland Monthly Magazine – Eat and Drink A definitive guide to dining in Portland, Oregon
- Sausages & the Like Everything you wanted to know about sausage from A to Z
- The Glutster A desmadroso food, booze and punk rock blog
- The Minty The Minty is a Los Angeles lifestyle blog focusing on the city’s dining, dating, arts and culture scenes.
- TV Food and Drink The blog that combines TV, food and drink for a cultural experience in your own home
- What The Fuck Should I Make For Dinner? A very vulgar and hilarious interactive site to help you choose what to make for dinner
- Exotic Meat Market.com Exotic Meat market invites you to celebrate life with their exotic wild game meats, the product of their passion and dreams.
- Hop Woo Chinese cuisine extraordinaire in Los Angeles’ Chinatown district
- Kali Dining Site for the underground restaurant in the L.A. area by Chef Kevin Meehan
- Lindy & Grundy Local, Pastured and Organic Meats – your Los Angeles butcher shop
Trippy Travel Sites
- America's Highway: Oral Histories of Route 66 An interactive Google map of Route 66
- Atlas Obscura The Atlas Obscura is the definitive guidebook and friendly tour-guide to the world’s most wondrous places.
- Hometown America Your Guide to Offbeat, Odd America Travel Attractions
- Kansas Travel & Tourism What to see and do in Kansas
- LIVE_F>A>S>T Magazine LIVE FAST (Fashion, Art, Sex and Travel) is an independent cultural magazine delivering exclusive fashion editorials, interviews with up & coming and established artists, and conversations about sex and travel
- North American Basque Organizations Where to get your Basque on
- Oscar Mayer's Hotdogger Blog Wienermobile tracker Want to see the Wienermobile? Here’s how
- RoadsideAmerica.com Your Online guide to Offbeat Tourist Attractions
- RoadsideArchitecture.com Buildings, Signs, Statues and More – If someone built it and it’s on the unusual side, you can find it here
- Travel Iowa: Quirky Sites and Stops Need we say more?
- Trippy.com A site where you can pin and share travel ideas in pictures
Tag Archives: avocado tamales
Back To The Future
Posted on January 1, 2012 by Val
A trippy look backward and forwards, 2011-2012 I got a haircut last night; nothing drastic like a Mr. T Mandinka or a Vanilla Ice high top fade, just a shorter version of what I typically wear. This was as much … Continue reading →
Posted in Trippy Happenings (Events), Trippy Sounds, Trippy Talk, USA, USA | Tagged 82 Queen, alligator etouffée, Anatolian, Angel Oak, Angeli Caffe, Arcadia, arctic char, Artisanal LA, Autry National Center, avocado tamales, bandeja paisa, bi bim bap, Blue Boar, boiled peanuts, Boston, Burbank, Cake Boss, cake pops, Carlo's Bake Shop, Charleston, Chinatown, Chippewa Square, Clifton, Coarsegold Tarantula Festival, Colombian, commissary, Connecticut, Crayola, CT, Cuban, Dali Museum, del INTI, Dixie Cup, Downtown Burbank Arts Festival, Dunkin' Donuts, durian, Easton, Eddie Lin, Ernie's, Fallbrook Avocado Festival, FL, Florida, foie gras, Fokkers, food carts, Forrest Gump, Fort Sumter, Frank Sinatra, Fruit & Flour, GA, Georgia, Glendale, grunion rings, Gullah Cuisine, H.L. Hunley, Haldi Root, Hanukkah, Harriet Ells, Harvey the Rabbit, Helvetia Tavern, HK Market, Hoboken, Holiday Pop-Up, Hominy Grill, honey persimmon pie, Hop Woo, ice cream, ink, IOTA, Jack's Cosmic Dogs, jellyfish, Jingle Bells, Jogasaki, John Debney, Kane's, King's Row Gastropub, knishHoward Johnson's, L.A., L.A. Arboretum, L.A. Street Food Fest, LA, La Gueleguetza, La Maria, Langer's, Larry's, Los Angeles, lotus root, Louis' Lunch, Lucky Baldwin, Ludo Bites, Ludo Lefebvre, M.B. Post, MA, Malden, Mangiamo, Manhattan Beach, Massachusetts, Michael Voltaggio, Mill Ends City Park, Mision 19, moko, mole, Montage, Morris Island Lighthouse, Mushroom Fair, New Haven, New Jersey, Nguyen Tran, NJ, Occupy L.A.The Minty, Old City Market, Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon, OR, Oregon, oyster asada, PA, Papaya King, Papoo's Hot Dog Show, Pasadena, pastrami, Pennsylvania, Peter Frampton, pho, Pho Super Bowl, pig penis, Portland, Putnam Pantry, Queen Anne's Cottage, Quincy, raclette, Rein's Deli, Renaissance Pleasure Faire, Roxolana, Rutt's Hut, Sailor Jerry, sand dabs, Santa Maria Menudo Festival, Saugus, Savannah, SC, scotch eggs, scrapple, seaweed, Senate Bill 1520, shark fin soup, Shrimp Pimp, Slave Mart, South Carolina, South of the Border, South Pasadena, Spinning WheelDiner, St. Petersburg, Starry Kitchen, Stumptown Coffee, Super 88 Market, Tampa, tarkhun, tarragon, Ted Peters Famous Smoked Fish, The Manila Machine, The Taste, Union Oyster House, Urbana Pizza Bar, Vernon, Victoria Sandwich, Warner Brothers, White Stag, Wolfgang Puck, world's largest bowling pin, world's smallest park, WP24, Ybor City | Comments Off on Back To The Future