Subscribe to Trippy Food’s YouTube
Follow Trippy Food on Facebook
Follow Trippy Food on Instagramhttps://instagram.com/val_trippyfood/
Trippy Food Sites
- Amy Scattergood L.A. Weekly’s Food Blog editor’s own site – not updated lately but some magnificent writing
- Biggest Menu Share Your Taste – a wide variety of global reader contributed menu items
- Epic Meal Time An over-the-top YouTube video channel featuring testosterone-fueled cooking
- Food Truck Times Real Reviews of the LA Lunch Trucks
- GrapeSmart Because Wine Doesn’t Have to Be Expensive to Be Good.
- Here, Eat This! Follow Kiki Maraschino on her adventures in Los Angeles and points beyond as she searches out the perfect catfish, the ultimate taco, and tries to avoid arrest.
- LA Foodie podcasts A great food-based audio program. LA Foodie is Drew Hubbard and Ben Waters, looking for the best eats in LA and usually finding them.
- Let Me Eat Cake Manila Machine co-founder. Cake lover. Donut fiend.
- Portland Monthly Magazine – Eat and Drink A definitive guide to dining in Portland, Oregon
- Sausages & the Like Everything you wanted to know about sausage from A to Z
- The Glutster A desmadroso food, booze and punk rock blog
- The Minty The Minty is a Los Angeles lifestyle blog focusing on the city’s dining, dating, arts and culture scenes.
- TV Food and Drink The blog that combines TV, food and drink for a cultural experience in your own home
- What The Fuck Should I Make For Dinner? A very vulgar and hilarious interactive site to help you choose what to make for dinner
- Exotic Meat Market.com Exotic Meat market invites you to celebrate life with their exotic wild game meats, the product of their passion and dreams.
- Hop Woo Chinese cuisine extraordinaire in Los Angeles’ Chinatown district
- Kali Dining Site for the underground restaurant in the L.A. area by Chef Kevin Meehan
- Lindy & Grundy Local, Pastured and Organic Meats – your Los Angeles butcher shop
Trippy Travel Sites
- America's Highway: Oral Histories of Route 66 An interactive Google map of Route 66
- Atlas Obscura The Atlas Obscura is the definitive guidebook and friendly tour-guide to the world’s most wondrous places.
- Hometown America Your Guide to Offbeat, Odd America Travel Attractions
- Kansas Travel & Tourism What to see and do in Kansas
- LIVE_F>A>S>T Magazine LIVE FAST (Fashion, Art, Sex and Travel) is an independent cultural magazine delivering exclusive fashion editorials, interviews with up & coming and established artists, and conversations about sex and travel
- North American Basque Organizations Where to get your Basque on
- Oscar Mayer's Hotdogger Blog Wienermobile tracker Want to see the Wienermobile? Here’s how
- RoadsideAmerica.com Your Online guide to Offbeat Tourist Attractions
- RoadsideArchitecture.com Buildings, Signs, Statues and More – If someone built it and it’s on the unusual side, you can find it here
- Travel Iowa: Quirky Sites and Stops Need we say more?
- Trippy.com A site where you can pin and share travel ideas in pictures
Tag Archives: Javier Cabral
Use The Fork, Luke
The Chosun One 8 oz. Burger Bar, Hollywood, California My friend and fellow unusual food writer Eddie Lin had been telling me for weeks that I needed to try what he loosely called a “kimchi burger” that was a featured … Continue reading
Posted in Asia, Trippy Food (Tasty flora and fauna), USA Tagged 8 oz. Burger Bar, aioli, bacon, beans, beef patty, burger, burrata, CA, California, cheese, chosen one, Chosun, Deep End Dining, Dijon, duck, Eddie Lin, Edward Hah, escarole, green, grilled cheese, hazelnuts, Hollywood, Javier Cabral, ketchup, kimchi, Korean, LA, Los Angeles, Mandarin, mustard, Napa cabbage, oranges, parilla, prosciutto, radish, red pepper, scallion, sesame, short rib, Teenage Glutster, toasted, tomato 4 Comments
Where The Streets Have No Name
LA Street Food Fest The Rose Bowl, Pasadena, California In terms of U.S. cities, L. A. has one of the largest street food cultures, made popular by the ubiquitous taco trucks and expanded by the somewhat recent gourmet food truck … Continue reading
Posted in Trippy Happenings (Events) Tagged adobo, Alex Chu, Antonio Villaraigosa, avocado, bacon, beer, Bill Esparza, Bill Kelley, boba, Bricia Lopez, CA, cemita, ceviche, chipotle, Chuy Tovar, coxina, crispy tofu balls, croque-madame, Dave Danhi, Dim Sum Truck, DJ, Dogzilla, Dumplings Deluxe, Ecuadorian, food trucks, French fries, Fresh Fries, Frysmith, Gastrobus, ginger, Grey's Anatomy, Grilled Cheese Truck, Gueleguetza, hot dog, Javier Cabral, Jesse Williams, kimchi, LA, LA Street Food Fest, lime, Maggie's Fritatas, Manila Machine, Mariscos el Tetos, masa, Michele Grant, Monsieur Egg, Naturabar, Nguyen Tran, nieves, noodles, Oaxacan, onions, Pal Cabron, Pasadena, pastel, pepper, pineapple, Polish sausage, pork, pork belly, Rene Lynch, rice, Rose Bowl, Scoops, Shawna Dawson, Singha, sliders, Smokin' Willie's, Sonja Rasula, Starry Kitchen, Sticky Rice, strawberry, Susan Feniger, Ta Bom, tamales, Tamales Elena, Teenage Glutster, tequila, The Deadly Syndrome, Tiara Cafe, Walter Manzke, Warpaint, Yakisoba 2 Comments