Subscribe to Trippy Food’s YouTube
Follow Trippy Food on Facebook
Follow Trippy Food on Instagramhttps://instagram.com/val_trippyfood/
Trippy Food Sites
- Amy Scattergood L.A. Weekly’s Food Blog editor’s own site – not updated lately but some magnificent writing
- Biggest Menu Share Your Taste – a wide variety of global reader contributed menu items
- Epic Meal Time An over-the-top YouTube video channel featuring testosterone-fueled cooking
- Food Truck Times Real Reviews of the LA Lunch Trucks
- GrapeSmart Because Wine Doesn’t Have to Be Expensive to Be Good.
- Here, Eat This! Follow Kiki Maraschino on her adventures in Los Angeles and points beyond as she searches out the perfect catfish, the ultimate taco, and tries to avoid arrest.
- LA Foodie podcasts A great food-based audio program. LA Foodie is Drew Hubbard and Ben Waters, looking for the best eats in LA and usually finding them.
- Let Me Eat Cake Manila Machine co-founder. Cake lover. Donut fiend.
- Portland Monthly Magazine – Eat and Drink A definitive guide to dining in Portland, Oregon
- Sausages & the Like Everything you wanted to know about sausage from A to Z
- The Glutster A desmadroso food, booze and punk rock blog
- The Minty The Minty is a Los Angeles lifestyle blog focusing on the city’s dining, dating, arts and culture scenes.
- TV Food and Drink The blog that combines TV, food and drink for a cultural experience in your own home
- What The Fuck Should I Make For Dinner? A very vulgar and hilarious interactive site to help you choose what to make for dinner
- Exotic Meat Market.com Exotic Meat market invites you to celebrate life with their exotic wild game meats, the product of their passion and dreams.
- Hop Woo Chinese cuisine extraordinaire in Los Angeles’ Chinatown district
- Kali Dining Site for the underground restaurant in the L.A. area by Chef Kevin Meehan
- Lindy & Grundy Local, Pastured and Organic Meats – your Los Angeles butcher shop
Trippy Travel Sites
- America's Highway: Oral Histories of Route 66 An interactive Google map of Route 66
- Atlas Obscura The Atlas Obscura is the definitive guidebook and friendly tour-guide to the world’s most wondrous places.
- Hometown America Your Guide to Offbeat, Odd America Travel Attractions
- Kansas Travel & Tourism What to see and do in Kansas
- LIVE_F>A>S>T Magazine LIVE FAST (Fashion, Art, Sex and Travel) is an independent cultural magazine delivering exclusive fashion editorials, interviews with up & coming and established artists, and conversations about sex and travel
- North American Basque Organizations Where to get your Basque on
- Oscar Mayer's Hotdogger Blog Wienermobile tracker Want to see the Wienermobile? Here’s how
- RoadsideAmerica.com Your Online guide to Offbeat Tourist Attractions
- RoadsideArchitecture.com Buildings, Signs, Statues and More – If someone built it and it’s on the unusual side, you can find it here
- Travel Iowa: Quirky Sites and Stops Need we say more?
- Trippy.com A site where you can pin and share travel ideas in pictures
Tag Archives: sangria
Then Came The Last Days Of June
Lazy Ox Canteen Los Angeles, California As the thunderous sound from the webbed feet of the Waterfowl of the Apocalypse rises above the horizon to herald California’s ban on foie gras (Senate Bill 1520 is slated to become law on … Continue reading
Posted in Southern California Tagged ban, beef, CA, California, carpaccio, Catalan, chef, El Bulli, Estrella Damm, Ferran Adria, flan, foie, foie gras, Forget Foie, ham, Ibérico de Bellota, Intelligencia coffee, L.A., Lazy Ox, Lazy Ox Canteen, liver, loin, lomo, longanisa, longaniza, Los Angeles, Michelada, monkfish, noodles, Nutella, octopus, pappardelle, peach, Perfecto Rocher, plum, pork, rabbit, ravioli, salad, sangria, Senate Bill 1520, shoulder, Spain, stone fruit, tagliatelle, Thomas Keller, torrija a la plancha, Valencia, waterfowl, yam 4 Comments
It’s Good To Be The King
Kings Row, Pasadena, California When Mediterranean-inspired Neomeze closed in Pasadena’s Old Town, all eyes were focused on what would emerge in that space. The management team literally stripped the historic hundred year-old building down to the bare bricks, and Kings … Continue reading
Posted in Trippy Food (Tasty flora and fauna), USA Tagged beef, bourguignon, box, CA, Caja China, California, cheek, chef, Chef Thomas Jesse, Citronage, citrus, cocktails, Colorado Blvd, dry-aged, gastropub, hog, Kings Row, Kleiner Fig Vodka, lychee, marinade, Mediterranean, Mojo, Neomeze, Old Town, osso bucco, oxtail, Pasadena, pig, pork, roast, salmon, sangria, skewer, slider, snout, tail, Thomas Jesse, trotter, white chocolate mac and cheese 2 Comments