Subscribe to Trippy Food’s YouTube
Follow Trippy Food on Facebook
Follow Trippy Food on Instagramhttps://instagram.com/val_trippyfood/
Trippy Food Sites
- Amy Scattergood L.A. Weekly’s Food Blog editor’s own site – not updated lately but some magnificent writing
- Biggest Menu Share Your Taste – a wide variety of global reader contributed menu items
- Epic Meal Time An over-the-top YouTube video channel featuring testosterone-fueled cooking
- Food Truck Times Real Reviews of the LA Lunch Trucks
- GrapeSmart Because Wine Doesn’t Have to Be Expensive to Be Good.
- Here, Eat This! Follow Kiki Maraschino on her adventures in Los Angeles and points beyond as she searches out the perfect catfish, the ultimate taco, and tries to avoid arrest.
- LA Foodie podcasts A great food-based audio program. LA Foodie is Drew Hubbard and Ben Waters, looking for the best eats in LA and usually finding them.
- Let Me Eat Cake Manila Machine co-founder. Cake lover. Donut fiend.
- Portland Monthly Magazine – Eat and Drink A definitive guide to dining in Portland, Oregon
- Sausages & the Like Everything you wanted to know about sausage from A to Z
- The Glutster A desmadroso food, booze and punk rock blog
- The Minty The Minty is a Los Angeles lifestyle blog focusing on the city’s dining, dating, arts and culture scenes.
- TV Food and Drink The blog that combines TV, food and drink for a cultural experience in your own home
- What The Fuck Should I Make For Dinner? A very vulgar and hilarious interactive site to help you choose what to make for dinner
- Exotic Meat Market.com Exotic Meat market invites you to celebrate life with their exotic wild game meats, the product of their passion and dreams.
- Hop Woo Chinese cuisine extraordinaire in Los Angeles’ Chinatown district
- Kali Dining Site for the underground restaurant in the L.A. area by Chef Kevin Meehan
- Lindy & Grundy Local, Pastured and Organic Meats – your Los Angeles butcher shop
Trippy Travel Sites
- America's Highway: Oral Histories of Route 66 An interactive Google map of Route 66
- Atlas Obscura The Atlas Obscura is the definitive guidebook and friendly tour-guide to the world’s most wondrous places.
- Hometown America Your Guide to Offbeat, Odd America Travel Attractions
- Kansas Travel & Tourism What to see and do in Kansas
- LIVE_F>A>S>T Magazine LIVE FAST (Fashion, Art, Sex and Travel) is an independent cultural magazine delivering exclusive fashion editorials, interviews with up & coming and established artists, and conversations about sex and travel
- North American Basque Organizations Where to get your Basque on
- Oscar Mayer's Hotdogger Blog Wienermobile tracker Want to see the Wienermobile? Here’s how
- RoadsideAmerica.com Your Online guide to Offbeat Tourist Attractions
- RoadsideArchitecture.com Buildings, Signs, Statues and More – If someone built it and it’s on the unusual side, you can find it here
- Travel Iowa: Quirky Sites and Stops Need we say more?
- Trippy.com A site where you can pin and share travel ideas in pictures
Tag Archives: baked
Dollars To Donuts
The Trippy Food Doughnut Extravaganza The ubiquitous doughnut is the staple of office meetings across the country, Homer Simpson’s superfood, and makes all the cops in the doughnut shops go, “Way-o, way-o”; it seems as though the lowly ring of … Continue reading
Posted in USA Tagged baked, Bakery, Beach City Baked Donuts, Bellflower Bagels, Big Donut, Blue Star Donuts, CA, cake, California, Cat Daddy, chef, Chicken Charlie's, Dale's, DD's, donut, doughnut, Dunkies, Dunkin' Donuts, fauxnut, fōnuts, Glendora, green tea, Hanson Gregory, Hot Now, Inglewood, Japan, Japanese, Jim Nakano, Kane's, Kindle's, Krispy Kreme, L.A., LA, La Puente, Los Angeles, Luther Burger, maple bacon, Maple Bacon Bar, Massachuesttss, Micah Camden, Monica May, mung bean, Nancy Truman, National Doughnut Day, NE, Nebraska, Nickel Diner, Omaha, Open Kettle, Oregon, peach, Pelton, Pogson, Portland, potato, Quincy, raised, Randy's, red velvet, Round Rock, Salt Lake City, Salvation Army, Saugus, Spudnut, steamed, strawberry, Swirls, Texas, Texas Donuts, The Donut Hole, The Donut man, Tim Horton's, Tres Shannon, TX, uji-kin, UT, Utah, Vernon Rudolph, Voodoo Doll, Voodoo Doughnuts, Waylynn Lucas, Weintraub, William Rosenburg 6 Comments
I Am The Pumpkin King
Pumpkin (Part II) Last year around this time I posted an article on pumpkin highlighting some of the pumpkin-laden dishes I’ve had the pleasure to enjoy; virtually every part of every variety of pumpkin is edible, with each variety imparting … Continue reading
Posted in South and Central America, USA Tagged baked, chicken broth, Fresh and Easy, fries, jack-o-lantern, Lake Street Creamery, maxima, roasted, scimmietta, seeds, soup, steamed, Thanksgiving, turkey, Urbano Pizza Bar Comments Off on I Am The Pumpkin King
Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff
The Glendon Los Angeles, California When I arrived at The Glendon’s new menu item media tasting, I noticed the fare for the evening was billed as tapas. Although tapas has a centuries-old history starting in Spain in the 13th century, … Continue reading
Posted in Trippy Food (Tasty flora and fauna), USA Tagged aioli, asparagus, bacon, baked, barbecue, BBQ, beef, black bean, brie, buffalo, CA, calamari, California, caprese, cheese, chef, eggplant, fig, First Date, Frank Sinatra, fried, goat, hummus, Korean, LA, Los Angeles, meatballs, mozzarella, Nick Jacobs, pork, pork belly, potato, Radio Boca, red pepper, ricotta, soup, Spain, squid, Sriracha, taco, tapas, tartare, Tempranillo, The Glendon, Thunderbird, Valencia, Westwood, whiskey, wine, zinfandel 2 Comments